- Clean Hands: Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water, then clean nails with prep pad. Make sure to avoid all oils & lotions prior to application.
- Use Immediately: Use Off Color nail strips immediately after opening.
- Size Down: Off Color nail strips are ergonomically designed to work with the shape of your nail. If you find yourself deciding between two sizes, it’s better to size down.
- Small Gap: Don’t forget to leave a small gap between your cuticle and the gel nail.
- File Down: When filing off the excess nail strips, angle downward at a 90° angle.
- Top-Coat: For an even longer-lasting, glossier look, try using clear top-coat nail polish.
- Water, Heat & Citrus: Avoid washing hands, heat and handling citrusy foods for up to 2 hours after application.
- Removal: To remove your gel nail strips, simply peel them off!
WE WANT TO SEE YOUR NAILS
MAKE SURE TO TAG US:
& USE THE HASHTAG: